Zumba is a global phenomenon that is redefining the way people work out. Zumba combines powerful Latin and International music with the latest moves, creating a dynamic workout system that makes every minute of exercise fun and exciting. With more than 15 million people taking classes weekly, Zumba has become one of the hottest fitness trends worldwide. It’s easy to learn, fun to do, and gives your body confidence that will last long after your class ends.
Why Should you Choose A Zumba Session in Your Office?
If you are A Company with Energetic Staff who love to dance, Zumba Should be a part of Your Corporate Wellness Program. Zumba is Not Only for Fitness Freaks looking for weight loss or body Toning, but an experienced Zumba instructor can ensure that you have a great time while doing Zumba and not get tired.
5 Reasons to Start Regular Zumba Sessions in Your Office?
1) Zumba is known to reduce stress levels :
We all know how important it is to reduce our stress levels to live a happy and productive life. A Zumba session in your office can help your employees to de-stress and re-energize themselves. This allows the Employees to focus better on the given work and helps improve their productivity. Additionally, A Office Zumba Class will also help improve the work environment; a Zumba session in your office will not only reduce the stress levels of the Employees but also improve the work environment by adding a little fun and liveliness to the workplace
2) It can also be used as a team-building activity :
Zumba can also help team building by promoting collaboration and getting people to work together towards a common goal. It is a fun way to get people to socialize and bond. When we are working in teams, collaboration is essential. Every team has its strengths and weaknesses, and people need to work together to get things done. Zumba is a good way for people to bond and interact with each other outside of work. It can help them learn more about each other and even help improve their teamwork skills. & help build a stronger, more cohesive and productive team.
3) Zumba is a great way to improve your cardiovascular fitness :
One of the biggest concerns of employees’ health today is the rise in Heart Diseases among the Working Staff, mainly because of Stress, the Sedentary lifestyle and the inability to attend regular fitness Sessions. One of the best ways to improve your cardiovascular fitness is by dancing. And what better way to do it than by joining a Zumba session in your office? It also helps improve your breathing capacity, The movements involved in Zumba help strengthen the muscles used when inhaling and exhaling, thus enhancing your lung capacity.
4) Zumba can help improve your body mobility :
The most common complaints of corporate employees are Chronic back pain and Neck pain. If left unattended, it can result in Spondalysis, so improving your body mobility is important. Zumba is a great way to do it. The movements involved in Zumba help to enhance the range of motion in muscles and joints. During a workout, you will move your shoulders, arms, hips and legs in ways different from what you do when you’re just walking or running. This helps to strengthen specific muscles that most people don’t use daily. The movements in Zumba can also help your joints move more freely by improving their range of motion. Our bodies become stiffer as we age because we stop moving as much. However, if you exercise regularly, the movement in your joints will stay strong for more extended periods and may even prevent some joint problems from developing altogether.
5) Zumba is a great way to have fun:
Let’s face it, most of us do not like going to the gym. But if you can have fun and dance to fitness, Zumba is the perfect activity. And what better place to do it than in your office? So, if you are looking for fun and fitness activities for your employees, Zumba should be at the top of your list.
So, In Short, Zumba promotes health by enabling employee participation. One of the best ways to motivate employees is by encouraging participation in an everyday activity they can enjoy together. This leads to bonding among workers and helps create a culture that everyone can feel proud of. Participation in Zumba classes will lead to personal health benefits – Participating in one or more Zumba classes per week can lead to better overall health and increased self-confidence (which means higher productivity). It helps reduce stress levels, improves cardiovascular health and increases muscle strength and flexibility. Salesforce helps make this possible by providing employees with the right tools to help them stay healthy while having fun at work.
Steps to Check to add Zumba to Your Corporate Wellness Program.
1) Space:- Zumba Sessions require an open space for participants to dance and follow the steps performed by the Certified Zumba Trainer. The participants should have a clear line of sight with the trainer and be able to follow him freely. The company should arrange a small platform where the trainer can conduct the session if possible. This can improve the quality of the session Substantially.
2) Good Sound System:- As Zumba is a Musical workout, the Corporate office should arrange an excellent and Loud music system. If the music system is not loud enough, then the quality of the session can reduce drastically. It’s also advisable to Ensure the music system has Bluetooth or Aux Connectivity
3) Enthusiasm of the Employees:- HR managers must check employees’ enthusiasm before conducting a Zumba Session. If the crowd is young and energetic, they would love A Zumba Session. If the Crowd is Mid Age or Seniors, the feedback may not be that positive. Hence it is essential to understand the requirement of Employees before conducting a Zumba Session for your Office Staff.
4) Credibility of the Trainer:- Hr Managers must check the credibility of the Zumba Trainer. At times the trainer may have the required certificates but still be unable to handle a large crowd in the corporate office. It is advisable to appoint a vendor company to provide the manpower needed to conduct these sessions. They can provide a replacement trainer if the appointed trainer is unavailable due to emergencies.
So what are You Waiting For? Start Regular Zumba Sessions in your office today.
Click on the Below link or call us on 9967972711.